About

Artspiration is led by the Visual and Performing Arts Team (VAPA) at the Santa Clara County Office of Education (SCCOE). The team consists of Lisa Gonzales, a coordinator in the Curriculum & Instruction Department, and admin and superstar Nicole Cota, who helps organize, arrange, and smooth out all professional development activities.

Thanks to 1stACT Silicon Valley, the City of San Jose, and Arts Council Silicon Valley, partnerships will be a strong component of this initiative as the SCCOE team can’t, and shouldn’t do the work alone. Additional partners in the county initiative that support professional development include the Montalvo Arts Center, San Jose State University, and the Stanford University School of Education.

Got an arts event in Santa Clara County that you want shared with educators? Hear about something that might benefit students or teachers?  Have a suggestion or topic for this blog? If so, please let us know. The VAPA team is here to serve and make this blog as productive and benefit its followers

2 thoughts on “About

1. Hello,
    I would please like to have the email address of one of the editors or writers of the arts and events section as I would like to send them some information and the press release for the upcoming Romero Britto exhibition in London’s Imitate Modern Gallery in November.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Kind regards,
    Roxy

2. Greetings from Nashville,TN! Thank you so much for including my blog on your list! That means a great deal to me. Many blessings to ya’ll!!! – Mr. E